Advanced Cohort - ICF-accredited Level 2 / ACTP
Available from Center for Coaching Certification
Designed to provide the training, mentor coaching, and recording assessments required to earn the PCC credential with ICF and prepare you for the CKA exam.
• Explore the ICF's Core Competencies, PCC Markers, and Specialist Strengths as they apply when coaching.
• Explore clauses for coaching agreements.
• Identify how to meet ethical guidelines and establish the coaching agreement.
• Explain the linkage between self-determination and decision-making.
• Illustrate and describe your coaching process.
• Explore how to establish trust and maintain presence.
• Identify and coach different personal styles
• Use active listening, powerful questioning, and direct communication.
• Recognize and adjust to V-A-K styles, Meta Models, and Meta Programs
• Co-explore and navigate with the client through a variety of prioritization processes and solutions.
• Understand self-management techniques to create long-term awareness and accountability with the client.
• Develop client’s ability to identify long term concerns and create strategies to sustain skills learned throughout the coaching process.
• Strengthen coaching competencies for helping clients in identifying and establishing solutions for long-term adherence and self-management.
• Coach for proactive goal setting and action planning
• Plan for and coach a group.
• Practice the ICF's Core Competencies and Strengths and demonstrate the PCC Markers in real time.
• Create a plan for staying current as a coach.