Foundational Cohort - ICF-accredited Level 1
Available from Center for Coaching Certification
Designed to provide the training and mentor coaching required to earn the ACC credential with ICF and prepare you for the assessment of your recording and for the CKA exam.
• Explain the parameters of coaching
• Discuss the ICF's Core Competencies and Code of Ethics
• Explore clauses for coaching agreements.
• Identify how to meet ethical guidelines and establish the coaching agreement.
• Illustrate and describe coaching process.
• Explore how to establish trust and maintain presence.
• Identify and coach different personal styles
• Use active listening, powerful questioning, and direct communication.
• Recognize and adjust to V-A-K styles, Meta Models, and Meta Programs
• Practice and demonstrate evoking awareness.
• Coach for proactive goal setting and action planning
• Plan for and coach a group of colleagues in class.
• Plan for and coach a colleague in class.