VISO Interactive Touchscreen Management
Available from Radix Technologies Ltd.
Interactive touchscreens are one of the latest additions to the digital classroom, offering educators innovative ways to present knowledge and foster a collaborative learning environment. To deliver their potential, they must be properly managed, maintained and secured.
VISO Interactive Touchscreen Management is an end-point management solution, integrated by leading global touchscreen manufacturers and vendors, that offers IT managers the first comprehensive platform to centrally manage and monitor interactive touchscreens across their entire school district. The solution is cloud-based and requires only Wi-Fi, for effortless management of thousands of touch panels and devices.
In the classroom, educators can easily manage interactive touchscreens using a single intuitive interface, exactly like any other device.
* Install and monitor using remote app
* Remote control screens in real-time
* Trigger alerts
* Schedule maintenance and updates
* Remote shut down/restart/wake up
* Send push messages and alerts to all or selected schools
* Remote OTA firmware management
* Remote source selection (HDMI/VGA/PC/OPS)
* Manage device setting including brightness, contrast and volume
* Interact with vendor SDK/API