Virtual Reality creates immersive experiences for education and training, event and conference production, tourism, hospitality, etc. VR simulation and visualization capacities are transforming design, planning and marketing methods, and are improving healthcare and safety processes.
Mobile device management fully exploits the potential of VR for teaching and training, comprehensive tools to moderate, monitor and support users and devices are required. VISO VR Command Center hands you control to ensure that each of your valuable VR devices is properly applied and maintained.
VISO VR supports a wide range of VR headsets and operating systems, giving coordinators control over multiple devices to guide and enrich the VR experience: individual immersion, unified experiences or collaborative situations. It also enables software installation and policy setting, video launch and termination, file sharing, interactive whiteboards, remote assistance and much more.
* Set and coordinate all VR devices in one platform
* Simultaneously launch apps and play, stop or skip videos for a synchronized cinema-like experience
* Permit, block or lock certain apps and apply kiosk mode
* Provide one-on-one remote assistance
* Establish end-to-end visual and vocal communication
* Share interactive virtual whiteboards, surveys and quizzes
* Transfer files to all VR devices simultaneously